Hypocrisy from religious Christians is one of the main reasons that unbelievers are reluctant to embrace the Faith. Tragically, that hypocrisy comes from religious people trying (and failing) to be “nicer” than Jesus!! These attempts not only warp the image of Christians, they corrupt the message of the Gospels, AND they result in Idolatry! In this week’s podcast:
- The root of religious hypocrisy.
- How religion robbed us of God’s true Name.
- Why the “Jesus” promoted by religious people bears no resemblance to the Jesus in the Bible.
- What was Jesus REALLY like?
- How religious Christians damage themselves and others by trying to be “nice”.
- Why do God’s laws and commandments sound religious?
Religion: First Blood (blog post)
Holy Idolatry (blog post on the REAL Jesus and the false idol that religion created)
Divine Dress Rehearsal (blog post on the true purpose of the Law)
Blind in One Eye (blog post on why religion blinded the Pharisees to Jesus)
Jesus being “nice” to the Pharisees (Matthew 23)
Next Podcast: Life and Death